[DeTomaso] Bad news

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Sat Jun 3 09:46:10 EDT 2017

http://www.classicandsportscar.com/news/obituaries/rip-tom-tjaarda-1934-2017

In a message dated 6/2/2017 8:47:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
clk55amg at verizon.net writes:

So sad,  he will be missed greatly.

Sent from my iPad

> On Jun  2, 2017, at 6:03 AM, Jeff Cobb <jeffcobb1 at me.com> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> I could not and did not want to believe  two other mails that Tom has
really died till I got this mail from Robert  Cumberford.
> Such a good man should have gone on forever.
> Tom,  I will miss you.
>
> Jeff Cobb
>

>> On  Jun 2, 2017, at 4:10 AM, Robert Cumberford <rcumberford at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Rex, Jeff,
>>
>> Just got a  message from Silvia Baruffaldi that Tom is gone. I was to
call him this  morning to confirm the breakfast meeting next Tuesday in the
Hotel Crimea.  When we last talked, about ten days ago, he said he had just
one more  chemotherapy treatment, and was feeling better.

>>  That's all I know, except I'm feeling very sad and am very glad that
our last  conversation was pleasant and positive.

>> Join me in  being glad that we knew Tom, and that he won't suffer
anymore.

>> Robert

> To  manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
use the  links above.

> Members who post to this list grant license to  the list to forward any
message posted here to all past, current, or future  members of the list.
They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an  archive or approve
the archiving of list  messages.

Detomaso  Email List is not managed by POCA
Posted emails must not exceed 1.5  Megabytes
DeTomaso mailing  list