[DeTomaso] Some inexpensive C302? Heads

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 13:00:32 EDT 2017

Those are Yates C3, likely the 40cc versions that have been milled.  They
require a compatible rocker shaft system.  The pistons are different too as
the valves are staggered but not side canted.  Also the intake ports are
shifted fore-and-aft compared to C302/C302B.  I don't recall if the header
flange is the same.

Dan Jones