[DeTomaso] Oil Additives

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 25 14:38:08 EDT 2017

I have been using Amsoil range of products in all my cars for some time, for the classics the Z-ROD 10/30 or 20/50 saves the guesswork of who's got what level of zinc in their oil which seems to constantly change for off the shelf oil at auto stores.

If you join Amsoil's preferred customer program ($20/yr) you get some good discounts and they often have free shipping.

Julian