[DeTomaso] Wilwood brake master cylinder recall

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 25 10:05:08 EDT 2017

All,

This was sent to me a few days ago by Simon Vels who had recently purchased a '66 Shelby mustang with the Wilwowod master in question installed. As the brake master cylinder is a common item to upgrade on a Pantera, I thought it would be good to share, albeit I don't think the recall relates to brake master cylinder styles typically used on the Pantera.

http://www.wilwood.com/Pdf/Recalls/RDCONL-17E030-0986.pdf

Julian