[DeTomaso] NPC: 2017 GT3350R on the Showroom floor in Kent, WA . . .?

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Mon Jul 24 20:24:02 EDT 2017

I was under the impression that GT350R's were rare as hen's teeth and you
practically have to sell your soul to get in line for one.  Not as bad as
the new GT, but close.  We have a member who waited two years to get hers.

But, here's a brand new one that's sitting on the showroom floor in Kent,
WA, 3 miles from my house.  Hmm.

Mike Thomas

Pres., Panteras Northwest

206-795-3302