[DeTomaso] Rub 'n Buff users???

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Jul 24 19:09:59 EDT 2017

All,

Some owners have shared photos of their Rub ’n Buff treated ZF’s.

First is from Doug in Calgary and second is from Dick Koch’s Pantera.

DIck first used Rub ’n Buff in 2000. The photo was taken in 2006 after his re-work of the turbo installation.

Per Dick:  "In my book, best way to clean up and maintain the look of the ZF, easy to apply (use toothbrush)
and over time reapply as necessary to maintain consistent look.”

I’ll post my experience and photos when completed.

Larry

Yes, if you look close enough at Dick’s photo you’ll find the ZF…. ;-)