[DeTomaso] Latest Profiles - 2017 Fun Rally wrap-up

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Jul 23 18:17:12 EDT 2017

Hey all,
I just got my Profiles and newsletter today.  Two things I'd like to
point out.

First, the really cool and awesome bumper on the front of GoNancy's
Pantera.  That is the neatest piece to come from Kirk Evans yet.  That
is a sweet piece.

Second,
 From the recap by Ed Mendez, it looks like the Fun Rally this year was
one not to miss.  Isn't that what I was saying before the event?  Yea...
I missed it for work and family reasons but wow does it look like it was
cool.

I hope you get your copies soon.
Asa

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES/RACES Net Manager