[DeTomaso] Top End Noise

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 14:22:38 EDT 2017

A bent pushrod would do that, as would other things. I just happen to have
personal experience with bent pushrods..

Substituting a bent pushrod for a straight one will only result in more bent
pushrods until you find what the root cause is.. In my case this happened
right after a rebuild and a number of errors were made during the rebuild.
If your engine has been running for a while then this may not apply..