[DeTomaso] Top End Noise

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Sat Jul 22 20:07:30 EDT 2017

I think I'd pull the intake off and go everywhere.
Particularly if it has a non-roller cam.
I'd also drain the oil and go over the sediment and the bung if it's
magnetic.
Being alarmist maybe but........
Dave

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)
davel at emspace.com
904 373 1795   (SkypeCall FLA)
Skype:embeddedspaces
Canada Numbers
604 721 2278 (cell)
604 589 9182 (shop line)
604 589 9183 (home line)

[1]davel at emspace.com
904 373 1795   (SkypeCall FLA)
[2]Skype:embeddedspaces
Canada Numbers
604 721 2278 (cell)
604 589 9182 (shop line)
604 589 9183 (home line)

   [1][3]http://www.sandiegopanteras.com/Downloads/BeckerValveTrainNoise.mp4

   1. [7]http://www.sandiegopanteras.com/Downloads/BeckerValveTrainNoise.mp4
   2. [8]mailto:mikebecker679 at gmail.com

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.