[DeTomaso] Generator light

Tom Cabanski tcabanski at tencom.com
Thu Jul 20 11:32:42 EDT 2017

Since there was a bit of discussion on batteries and starting the car I wanted get some
ideas on my generator light that flickers on & off.

I believe my battery is bad as I check the voltage across it while the car was running and it showed 13.9 to 14.2 volts,
Yet it died on me and I had to jump it. Charging the battery now has it starting fine at this time.

Would a battery going bad cause the light to go on or is there something else that is a problem?
Tom