[DeTomaso] NPC source of 18 inch deep sliding door cabinets?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 19 15:44:27 EDT 2017

It's worth looking at their pore-assembled offerings too, they all seem to offer an expanded range of products now that are not carried in store but are free ship to your local store.

Julian

________________________________
A quick trip to the hardware store for framing materials, covering, doors and sliders should be a whole lot cheaper, but will cost more in sweat equity.

Julian

I need 12 feet of 18 inch deep, 6 foot high, sliding door cabinets to put against the wall in my garage next to a 4 post lift, no room for swinging doors.  The best I found are 4 three foot wide Sandusky metal cabinets for $1,400 delivered, not inexpensive:
http://www.metalcabinetstore.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=851
Anyone know of other options?
Thanks,
Ken