[DeTomaso] Seat Belts needed - not taco

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 16 17:45:17 EDT 2017

My two female seatbelt sides have both broken:  the driver's side and the passenger side.  I just need the short strap (about 12") with the push-button clasp.  Does anyone have any for sale.  I've checked with two vendors and they don't have them.  I would like to stay as original as possible.  Thanks, BILL Lewis