[DeTomaso] Slow cranking when hot

Fred Foreman fred4man at att.net
Fri Jul 14 17:21:38 EDT 2017

Robert,

I have a similar comment to the bad battery comment.
I had hard hot start issues for a long time.  Never got too bad though, just
made you wonder if it would fire back up after getting gas.
Problem continued after replacing starter brushes and checking battery
connections.
When replacing the electronics in my distributor, I noticed that the
connection on the solenoid was a little loose.  Tightened it up about
3-years ago and have not had a problem since.  I was amazed that the
solution was so simple.

Fred Foreman