[DeTomaso] Engine Cylinder Wall Condition- Next Step?

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 11:57:53 EDT 2017

All,

I tore my 5.0 Coyote apart and found the following cylinder wall conditions:

http://pantera1998.blogspot.com/2017/07/coyote-cylinder-walls.html

Recommendations?  I wasn't intending a full rebuild.  As a minimum, it
seems honing and new piston rings would be in order.

The Coyote heads are being rebuilt, with a lot of new parts.  It's
interesting that OEM replacement parts are affordable!  I got 4 Boss 302
camshafts for under $400 together. A good 351C hydraulic roller cam can be
that much.

Corey