[DeTomaso] Replacement mufflers???

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 08:53:17 EDT 2017

I agree with Asa Jay. Support our Vendors and buy the Wilkinson ones. The
look is correct and they flow better than the GTS mufflers.

If cost is an issue, check the Space City website on how to gut the GTS
muffs. I did and the sound is wonderful. Seat of the pants said they flowed
better but who really knows.

And as Jack says, just my 2 cents worth.

Jeff