[DeTomaso] Replacement mufflers???

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Jul 14 01:06:58 EDT 2017

Larry,
For me, I've not purchased them, but I'm sold on the Wilkinsen setup.
I've heard a lot of good stories about them.  And didn't Dan Jones run a
set on one of his engine runs years ago?  That's what I would buy if I
were in the market for them.

The OBX that PIM carried have been long out of production.  I bought a
set a year or so after they were discontinued and was shipped the wrong
item.  When I pointed it out to the vendor, they apologized, promptly
took them back but couldn't find any of the ones I wanted.    They
happily refunded my money, but I was never able to find a set, so the
Wilkinsen set up was going to be the next best thing.

Asa

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES/RACES Net Manager
http://w7tsc.org
http://www.teampanteraracing.com