[DeTomaso] 1974 visors

thells thells at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 13 15:56:46 EDT 2017

   If you're open to an aftermarket solution the L & R visors from a
   Mercedes E-Class model W210 ('95 - '02) fit perfectly in a Pantera and
   offer the ability of swiveling the visor to the side and even
   telescoping front to back along the side window as needed. They also
   have mirrors and lights if you run power to them, and they're very good
   quality.
   If you get them from a recycler be sure to also get the visor retaining
   bracket that holds the visor in place when in the forward position.
   They come in different colors, I paid $30 for a pair in perfect
   condition.
   The installation is fairly simple, you'll need to drill new pilot holes
   at the top of the windshield frame for the mounting screws of the visor
   and the visor retainer bracket. I put these in my '72 years ago and
   have used them often.
   Dan