[DeTomaso] Pantera Rear Axle

Emiliano Ballejos mghibli7 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 18:38:54 EDT 2017

Working on my '74 project and I have determined that I need a left/driver's side axle. Of course, as luck would have it, I have a perfect spare... for the right/passenger side.

Before I order one I thought I'd check to see if anyone has one on the shelf.

Obviously willing to pay for it & pay for shipping. I'm in the southwest so depending on where you are shipping might not make sense, but I am in California (the LA area) frequently for work.

If anyone needs a passenger side, I have a perfect one.

Otherwise I'll be ordering within the next 24 hours or so.

Regards,
Emiliano

Sent from my iPhone