[DeTomaso] ran hot

Forest Goodhart forestg at att.net
Tue Jul 11 18:19:02 EDT 2017

On my car I measured 89 amps with everything on but engine not running. I have the high output fans and 160 watt halogen high beams so you are right at  the edge of your 90 amps with everything running.Forest

My car sits for a few weeks at time. 1362 ran hot and not turn over either, like weak battery, it jumped off ok. Will a standard 90 amp alternater make enough power to keep my twin front SPAL suckers and my same condenser setup and the cabin air motor running full speed. The amp gauge was pegged. Do you think I need to upgrade my alternater?  I guess I could measure DC volts underfull load at battery and see....  Bill 1362

https://www.facebook.com/pages/slickpaintcom/129049637149634?ref=ts&fref=ts
If you want it slick.  www.slickpaint.com  like us on facebook

   [1]https://www.facebook.com/pages/slickpaintcom/129049637149634?ref=ts&
   fref=ts