[DeTomaso] Keen eyes see 3788 or 3738 ?

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Mon Jul 10 20:46:58 EDT 2017

88

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf
Of The DeTomaso Registry Guy
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 11:09 AM
To: List DeTomaso Forum <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Subject: [DeTomaso] Keen eyes see 3788 or 3738 ?

OK all you Registry followers, what do you see as the last 4 VIN digits ?

(I ATTACH these pics - best resolution I got.  When you insert a pic into
your text stream

the pic resolution is reduced.  So remember to send your images to the
Registry as attachments.)

We are Lucky!

In the same pic we have both 3 and 8 as samples . Look at the "9 O'clock"
position of the upper circle of the number

then the lower circle of the number in question. and compare using the light
angle (which luckily is common to all digits)

What do you call it ?

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp