[DeTomaso] Keen eyes see 3788 or 3738 ?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jul 10 16:48:34 EDT 2017

I trust Terry too, and maybe we're looking at different photos.  Like I said, I could be wrong.

But then again, as Terry says, he hasn't found any little green met yet either and we -know- they're out there.  Now.... Fuzzy bunnies are another story.  ;)

Asa

⁣Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​

On Jul 10, 2017, 13:29, at 13:29, "Himes, Terry (397C)" <terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
>That’s right.  And I can tell you right now, we haven’t found ANYTHING.
>

>"A Purple Heart proves you were smart enough to hatch a plan,
> stupid enough to try it and lucky enough to survive!"
>
>Terry W. Himes
>JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
>Dawn Spacecraft Team
>Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
>Phone: (818) 393-6261
>Cell:     (818) 653-8213
>thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
>🇺🇸
>

>On 7/10/17, 1:22 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso"
><detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of
>detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
>
>Terry spends hours each day analyzing photos from Mars trying to pick
>out the little green men, so I trust his judgement! :)
>
>    Mike
>
>    Sent from my iPhone
>
>On Jul 10, 2017, at 12:30, The DeTomaso Registry Guy
><detomasoregistry at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>    >
>    > The score currently is:
>    >
>    > It is a 3 :  27
>    > It is an 8:  6
>    >
>    >
>> I agree with the "3" votes.  Terry's gray-scaled image is convincing.
>    >
>    > Thanks Terry....
>    >
>    >
>    > _______________________________________________
>    >
>    >
>    > Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA
>    > Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
>    > DeTomaso mailing list
>    > DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>    >
>use the links above.
>    >
>> Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward
>any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
>or approve the archiving of list messages.
>
>To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
>use the links above.

>message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
>or approve the archiving of list messages.

-------------- next part --------------
   I trust Terry too, and maybe we're looking at different photos.A  Like
   I said, I could be wrong.

   But then again, as Terry says, he hasn't found any little green met yet
   either and we -know- they're out there.A  Now.... Fuzzy bunnies are
   another story.A  ;)

   Asa

   AsaA  JayA  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired

   Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

   On Jul 10, 2017, at 13:29, "Himes, Terry (397C)"
Thatas right.  And I can tell you right now, we havenat found ANYTHING.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead