[DeTomaso] 2017 Pantera Homecoming

David Cantagallo dcantagallo at ymail.com
Mon Jul 10 14:31:58 EDT 2017

Hello,
Can I ask for a reminder to be sent out for the 2017 Pantera Homecoming? The agenda is as follows;Thursday August 10- registration at hotel, group cruise to Brews and Cues in LaSalle for meet and greet get togetherFriday August 11- group cruise to Ford 5.0 engine plant, tour, car show with trophies, dinner at hotel with Raj Nair, godfather of Ford GT, a vehicle will also be on display during dinner. Saturday August 12- cruise to Edsel Ford Mansion in Michigan, Lunch provided by Ford family, group cruise to HQ for group and individual picture.Registration is still open but the window is closing soon. Security and Ford land need names in advance. Any questions please let me know, thanks
David Cantagallo, #4072