[DeTomaso] Keen eyes see 3788 or 3738 ?

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 14:08:52 EDT 2017

OK all you Registry followers, what do you see as the last 4 VIN digits ?

(I ATTACH these pics - best resolution I got.  When you insert a pic into your text stream

the pic resolution is reduced.  So remember to send your images to the Registry as attachments.)

We are Lucky!

In the same pic we have both 3 and 8 as samples . Look at the "9 O'clock" position of the upper circle of the number

then the lower circle of the number in question. and compare using the light angle (which luckily is common to all digits)

What do you call it ?

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp