[DeTomaso] Rear wheel bearing special tool

Emiliano Ballejos mghibli7 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 10 10:36:09 EDT 2017

Universal thanks to everyone who got back to me about this. It's this instant helpful response that makes this community invaluable. Yes, I know I'm blowing some smoke but I really appreciate it.

I wish I hadn't spent two days looking for a tool. Just so frustrating that I can't find a tool in a pretty darn well organized shop.

Turns out this car has a worn axle, it has been turning in the bearing race. I'm going to take the entire assembly/upright apart and recondition it all.

Regards,
Emiliano

Sent from my iPhone