[DeTomaso] Cover for battery dropped under floor

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at OhioTimeCorp.com
Mon Jul 10 09:07:41 EDT 2017

Ken I have had very good luck melting holes in Plexiglas. Just heat up some
wire and melt away.

Larry (hot in ) - Cleveland

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf
Of Ken Green via DeTomaso
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 12:23 AM
To: DeTomaso List
Subject: [DeTomaso] Cover for battery dropped under floor

 I want to make a plastic material to make a cover to go over the battery.
I tried plexiglass, but when I tried to drill holes in it, it cracked.  I
think I need to use polycarbonate (i.e., Lexan).  I think I want 3/16 clear,
is there any reason to not use polycarbonate?  I like to see things versus
hiding them.
Ken