[DeTomaso] 63rd Birthday!

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Thu Jul 6 23:13:33 EDT 2017

A couple of weeks ago I turned 63 - which gave us an excuse to host a small
party with a few car and gym buds.  It's pretty easy to tell the two groups
apart - the older folks - car buds.  The younger folks - the guys I work out
with.  One of the car guys posted a few photos -
http://gorgesportscars.org/meetings-events#camas

I've attached a shot that Kels took - hopefully between the various photo's
you can get an idea of how eclectic a group it was - both in terms of cars
and folks!

Stephen Nelson