[DeTomaso] Tapered ring compressor

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Thu Jul 6 06:45:55 EDT 2017

Here is an illustration of how u joints can cause strange driveline
vibrations.   The effects of twisted yoke is only briefly shown in the last
few seconds (>2:00)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmV4qwLfOMY

BTW, I found some photos of that dragster Cobra and twist shafts!   The
twisted splines were also impressive.  I think the comment was "something is
going to give somewhere"