[DeTomaso] Dry washing

Dave McManus Dave at damardirect.com
Wed Jul 5 14:29:36 EDT 2017

Eco Touch, used it for years. Works on windows, wheels and body. Does not remove wax and safe on clear films. I first found out about it through Auto Geeks. I inquired for a film safe product.

Auto Geek must have gotten a better deal with another product, they no longer carry the product. I purchase directly from the plant. 4-6 bottles lasts about 8 months.

My car is not run in the rain. California duster and then use Eco Touch. I also use the gold towels from Auto Geek.

http://www.ecotouch.net/waterless-car-wash-rtu-24-oz/

Indy Shine On Dave