[DeTomaso] Why we own these cars

Effie Richards erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com
Wed Jul 5 12:53:43 EDT 2017

Great photo, thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf Of Stephen
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2017 9:18 AM
To: detomaso at detomasolist.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] Why we own these cars

A couple of weekends ago a local gentleman, Reid Trummel, organized a great one-day rally from Salem to the lodge at the top of Mt Hood.  Gads, what a hoot – and a wonderful chance to see other great cars and to push 5332 around twisty roads.  Here is a shot of some of the cars from the steps of Timberline Lodge.

Even though it pushed 100F, 5332 kept her cool and ran very strong.  A great showing for the marque – OK – we finished most of the segments early, but we had a great time passing other cars!  Interestingly, there was no trophy for the most cars passed.

Stephen Nelson