[DeTomaso] Why we own these cars

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Wed Jul 5 12:17:41 EDT 2017

A couple of weekends ago a local gentleman, Reid Trummel, organized a great one-day rally from Salem to the lodge at the top of Mt Hood.  Gads, what a hoot – and a wonderful chance to see other great cars and to push 5332 around twisty roads.  Here is a shot of some of the cars from the steps of Timberline Lodge.

Even though it pushed 100F, 5332 kept her cool and ran very strong.  A great showing for the marque – OK – we finished most of the segments early, but we had a great time passing other cars!  Interestingly, there was no trophy for the most cars passed.

Stephen Nelson