[DeTomaso] Dry washing

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 03:49:04 EDT 2017

I've read the webpage, but how does it really work? You could spray a
Pantera that had been driven through the rain and was covered in spray,
1000 miles across country killing bugs, etc and just wipe all the crud off?
Without any scratching of the paint? The description says you spray it on
and wait for it to dry or haze, then wipe off. I'd be really scared about
wiping a car covered in grit.

Do you use the Ultra-Ion or Standard? How many washes from a bottle?
Thanks!

   I've read the webpage, but how does it really work? You could spray a
   Pantera that had been driven through the rain and was covered in spray,
   1000 miles across country killing bugs, etc and just wipe all the crud
   off? Without any scratching of the paint? The description says you
   spray it on and wait for it to dry or haze, then wipe off. I'd be
   really scared about wiping a car covered in grit.A
   Do you use the Ultra-Ion or Standard? How many washes from a bottle?
   Thanks!A

   On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 6:28 PM, Jeff Detrich <[1]jjdetrich at gmail.com>