[DeTomaso] Tapered ring compressor

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Sun Jul 2 09:11:21 EDT 2017

My Lord!

Is that something that happens with Jag half shafts?

I would think you should also be feeling a weird vibration, not only from
the expectation the twist threw the shaft out of balance, But more so from
the u joints being out of phase.   I wonder if that might be pushing/pulling
once per revolution on the bearings and the seal was the FIRST to suffer.