[DeTomaso] Sphere Ball or Bar plastic sway bar mounts

Richard Barkley rlbpantera at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 31 23:53:56 EST 2017

Julian,

That may be true, but I always thought the the aluminum ones were made
(and also sold) by IPSCO and that those are what PPC
panteraperformance.com (Dennis Quella) sells.

http://www.ipsco.org/Pantera%20Parts/ball%20caps.htm

http://www.panteraperformance.com/New%20Products/new%20products.htm

IPSCO also produces a number of other products that PPC, and others?, sell

http://www.ipsco.org/Pantera.htm

I don't know if they are still available, but Hall (and others?) sold
some with a one piece plastic block with the ball captured inside and an
aluminum plate on top. That's what I have (and will replace). They
tended to work them selves loose as the plastic block was firm but not
rigid and the bolts would loosen over time. They also didn't look that
great but are mostly out of sight so that's not a big minus.

Richard

--
Sincerely, Richard Barkley
To Ski or not to Ski, that is the question!

Richard Barkley (310) 373-6695
E-mail:  rbarkley671 <atsign> earthlink.net (home)
Mammoth Lakes Ski Condo: 2BR+loft/3Bath - Horizons 4 #186 (760) 934-6758
Condo web address: http://home.earthlink.net/~rbarkley

--
-----
Sincerely, Richard Barkley

To Ski or not to Ski, that is the question!

Richard Barkley (310) 373-6695 (home)
E-mail:  rlbpantera <atsign> earthlink.net
ZONKEY'S home page: http://home.earthlink.net/~rlbpantera
Mammoth Lakes Vacation Condo: 2BR+loft/3Bath - Horizons 4 #186 (760)