[DeTomaso] Torque specs for the pressure plate / new pilot install

Doug doug351c at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 12:41:47 EST 2017

The 12-20 ft-lb torque spec is due to with the strength (weakness) of the
stock flywheel's cast iron female threads.  The stock bolts have integral
lock-washers on them so it's best to check that the washers still have their
springiness (i.e. split lock offset) and haven't gone flat.  It any have
gone flat, replaced them.

Doug Braun
Blue 73L #5505