[DeTomaso] Sphere Ball or Bar plastic sway bar mounts

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 30 14:40:54 EST 2017

Larry Stock manufactures the ones he sells, he might even supply the other vendors. I think you have the terminology correct as I have mostly heard them referred to as Sphere ball bushings.

Julian

                Does anyone know the correct name for those things and
who manufactures them?

                                Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles