[DeTomaso] FW: Stubborn Pilot Bushing - Success and Thanks to All

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 21:38:48 EST 2017

Congratulations.

If it makes you feel any better, I had similar problems with my dad¹s
truck in the 1980¹s.  It had a roller pilot bearing, which we pulled when
we changed the clutch/PP.  I don¹t remember how we got it out, but I
remember it came out in pieces.

On 1/29/17, 8:23 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Thomas"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of