[DeTomaso] Techno Question: stock half shafts

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Jan 29 16:20:50 EST 2017

Dear Forum,

                    Today I was working around the rear suspension and
noticed that the collar (?) on the half shaft at the junction between the
larger and smaller shafts was loose enough that I could easily turn it with
my fingers.    I checked the other one and it was loose, too.

                    I checked the Pantera service manual and didn't learn
anything about the collar or it tightness.

                   I suspect that both of them need to snugger  than finger
tight.    Any advice?

                                Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles