[DeTomaso] Techno question: Rear Jack Plate

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 15:44:45 EST 2017

Chuck,

Here is the best I could do in a dark garage. Covered in oil from a leaky gearbox, but it gives a good idea of what I'm talking
about. It's as simple as can be....

Mike,

Photo received....  Simple? yes, but a picture is worth a thousand words...

So I've created a page on the subject:

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/TechInfo/PanteraJackPoints.asp

As people send me photos I'll put them here.
I've been meaning to attend to this subject for a long time.

Can someone send me some photos of the jacking areas, both with added plates, and stock ?

And if you have a photo of a car with jacking damage, that would be great.
It shows us what can happen.

Chuck