[DeTomaso] Techno question: Rear Jack Plate

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Fri Jan 27 14:05:06 EST 2017

Dear Dave,

               I, too, used the "special wooden adaptor" for years.
Somehow, it was lost and I began using a 3/4" thick slab of aluminum.
My rear cross member is buggered and scarred after years of previous
abuse and I finally decided to fix it with a permanent jack plate that
will always be there and will prevent further damage.  I anticipate a
certain degree of convenience once it is installed by not having to bend
down and place the "special adaptor" before each service
session-----just position the jack and "away we go"!

                      Optimistically yours,  Chuck Engles