[DeTomaso] Pilot

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Jan 26 08:41:52 EST 2017

Thanks Larry. I do have a couple of those.  By the outer race, do you mean
the thick steel ring, or the race in the ring.  I'm guessing the race in the
ring, as then I'd have a smooth entry for a socket or other to try the
grease/wet tissue/string cheese and a hammer.  Yes, I had one guy at a local
shop said he used string cheese . . .