[DeTomaso] Another cheap Pantera sold at auction

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Wed Jan 25 15:12:06 EST 2017

Very interesting that this does not appear to be one of those
"pristine" showroom floor stockers, and yet somebody coughed up big
bucks.  (highest $$ yet?) No Arriva's, GTS wheels, aftermarket carb &
steering wheel, no space-saver or inflator....  (but maybe I got that
wrong) The whole "1-owner thing" seems overvalued to me.  One guy can
monkey with or neglect a car just as easily as several.
 Sent using Hushmail
On January 24, 2017 at 7:03 AM, "wawuzat via DeTomaso"  wrote:This
Pantera sold at no reserve at the Gooding auction in Arizona this past

 weekend:
http://www.goodingco.com/vehicle/1971-de-tomaso-pantera/
It's not easy being green.....