[DeTomaso] Another cheap Pantera sold at auction

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 10:20:53 EST 2017

AJ,

This is an AMX/3, not an AMX. I GUARANTEE you haven't been wishing a hundred miles of one, or rather, one hasn't been anywhere near Silver State. Look at the link.....

The car in question had a great history, but in extensive discussions with a prospective buyer I learned that it was somewhat badly restored, in that the restorer took liberties and made it as he wished it had been rather than as it was?

Mike

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail