[DeTomaso] NAPA thermostat gotcha

Doug doug351c at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 17:52:55 EST 2017

Mike,

My records show that the NAPA 197 is a 180 degree 351C T-stat (with the hat)
And the NAPA 297 is a 192 degree 351C T-Stat (with the hat).
No info on who makes them for NAPA though.

I like to enter an auto parts store already knowing their part number and
never fully trusting them to look it up.

Doug Braun
Blue 73L #5505