[DeTomaso] FANTASTIC brake rotor news!

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 21 09:09:39 EST 2017

Would anyone have the dimensions of the rear rotors to submit to Centric and
let them search their products to see if there is one close enough?

I would also think Centric would like to include deTomaso/Pantera in their
catalog

Such a request from a distinguished owner should be persuasive...(hint,
hint)

http://www.centricparts.com/tech-support/tech-support-tickets

Joe/NC