[DeTomaso] Deck Lid Window

bill bill at incendium.com
Thu Jan 19 23:27:16 EST 2017

"Like" button, Stephen, we'll said, and your window absolutely looks like it should be there.

CheersBill MooreCalgary
-------- Original message --------From: Stephen <steve at snclocks.com> Date: 2017-01-19  9:13 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: gonancy at juno.com, detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Deck Lid Window
Gads I love the fact that we each have our own car to play with!  For me, I
got tired of all the crap that got vacuumed up off the road when one drives
- or, for that matter, all the water when it rains and gets sucked up onto
the engine.  If interested, here is a link to the article I wrote - which is
quite different from the one Jack rewrote and published in one of the POCA
mailings.
http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Automotove-Techinical-Articles/Rea
r-Window-and-Engine-Bay/

BTW - I hate to say this, but the primary heat removal for the engine is the
radiator - and, above 20 mph, the engine compartment doesn't heat up.  Below
that, the fan I installed keeps it cooler than it would be otherwise...

But, definitely not for everyone.  That's what make these cars great!

And, besides, when done, I really really like the look of the finished deck
lid - without the hole in it.

Each to their own!!!!!  And, thank you ever so kindly Dave and Asa for the
kind words.

Stephen Nelson