[DeTomaso] Re-installing triangular door glass?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 11:37:17 EST 2017

That is the first thing I tried, WD40 helped, but it still required enough force to be concerned I could damage the rubber.
My main question is the order of assembly:
Do you position the glass with the rubber around it, and then install the metal bar and use something like a slot screwdriver to work the rubber into the bar; or
Do you slide metal bar down into the groves in the rubber, and position the glass and bar together into the door?
Ken