[DeTomaso] January newsletter

bill bill at incendium.com
Mon Jan 16 23:48:59 EST 2017

Not cool that the birthday boy hasn't received his POCA mail. Check again tomorrow, I received mine today, way up here.

CheersBill MooreCalgary
-------- Original message --------From: L GRAY <tipo874a at msn.com> Date: 2017-01-16  9:25 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: [DeTomaso] January newsletter

  Anybody else not receive their January newsletter yet ??

Leslie A. Gray