[DeTomaso] Mecum Kissimmee

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Jan 14 13:18:56 EST 2017

This was a car that one of our members found in Nevada a few years back and sold for $100k at auction a year or two ago.  This is the third or fourth time it has come back up for sale in an attempt to profit from the flip.  He'll likely have to get ~$125 to make any money at this point.  It is a beautiful car, and in red to me represents the high point of Ford's foray into sales of exotic cars at the time.

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow ’74 #6328