[DeTomaso] NPC - Troubleshooting OBDII "Lean Bank 2" Code

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Jan 13 16:42:19 EST 2017

Geeez Doug, it sounds like the only thing you haven't replaced is the loose nut behind the steering wheel.   ;)

The first thing that came to mind was doing a cylinder leak-down.  It seems you've gone after all the other obvious things, that now it may boil down to something more severe and more mechanical.  I'm no expert mind you.  And what about an exhaust restriction or cracked header?

Asa

Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks