[DeTomaso] GT5 and GT5-S Conversion Values?

Nathan Giles nathan.giles at ex3.com
Wed Jan 11 16:41:48 EST 2017

I have a GT5 conversion. I chose to do it all steel because of the low quality of fiberglass kits. From where I sit there is very little difference in the price between a stock or conversion. The quality of the build or restoration is more the deciding factor.

Of course I may not be the most unbiased of commentors.
Nathan